We have introduced a new panel allowing any researcher, from MRGE team or outside MRGE, to propose a new study.
- We accept all types of bio-medical research, both primary and secondary research studies are acceptable.
- To propose a new study, you needn’t be an MRGE member; you can collaborate with MRGE in one single study that you propose.
- By submitting your idea, you agree that some of MRGE members will collaborate in this project.
- By submitting your proposal, you and MRGE members, who work in the study, will have the same chance for authorship; and the order of authors to be determined according to exerted efforts. All work will subject to criteria of ICMJE.
- We confirm that all details submitted to our form will be kept confidential.
Proposals are submitted through the following link: